Alrtight, Who's sick of winter?

This is the place to talk about weather, such as services, forecasts, emergencies, the science of meteorology... stuff like that.
benson41011
Serious Participant
Serious Participant
YouTube Username: BaltimoreAlarms&Fans

Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:06 pm

So, yesterday was the first day of spring, and it was quite warm here in MD where I live. Today it actually got up to 71°, so I even got to fire up my fans for the first time in a while. BUT, I just looked on the weather forecast, and it says that on Tuesday, it's supposed to snow. I have to tell you first, I now hate snow. I am soooo sick of all this cold and snow we've been having and I hope this snowstorm just passes us by. Is it cold or warm where you live? And are you also sick of this long long loooooong winter?
My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/benson41011
My Instagram: @baltimore.alarms.and.fans
Newest Item: Honeywell 6160
Prog
Serious Participant
Serious Participant
YouTube Username: CODMarioWarfare

Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:36 pm

Indeed, up here in CT it sucks pretty badly too. The last few years have been pretty screwy. Right after Christmas of 2010 and through February of 2011, we received a relentless series of storms that caused a good 6+ feet of snow to build up. We had a snowstorm on Halloween of 2011 and then nothing through 2012. The one storm in 2013 dumped a large mass of snow greater than three feet throughout the state. It was highest in my town, reaching an astounding bitch-to-shovel forty inches- from one storm! Then this year, we just happened to get several large snowfalls, kind of like 2011 but spread out so they didn't pile up. Sadly, I think that with global warming increasing ocean evaporation and nudging the jet stream, this may just be the status quo for a while.
U-MMTeen
Casual Participant
Casual Participant

Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:27 pm

It's been freezing here. It's still snowing up at my sister's school in upstate New York. I swear this winter's being going on forever.
This girl is on fire!
Signal Alert
Casual Participant
Casual Participant
YouTube Username: SignalAlert

Wed May 14, 2014 1:44 am

Come on down to California; where the heat never leaves! :wink:
Screenshot_6.png
Screenshot_6.png (18.96 KiB) Viewed 1217 times
Seriously, send us some of that rain and snow; WE NEED IT!
Signal Alert
New Fire Alarm Videos Every Other Week

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/signalalert
NewAgeServer
Administrator
Administrator
YouTube Username: NewAgeServerAlarm

Wed May 14, 2014 2:14 am

Last topic response was... March.

Once again I need to remind you NOT to bump old topics!!!
Andrew Davis -- Chief Administrator & Site Owner
The Fire Panel & The Fire Panel Forums
All questions or concerns, please PM here or email at newageserver@thefirepanel.com

My Fire Alarm Site
YouTube Channel