Post your Mystery Sirens Here

Talk about emergency broadcast systems, weather radios, warning sirens, and other means of notification of weather-related emergencies.
Post Reply
User avatar
WhelenSirenFan
Casual Participant
Casual Participant
Posts: 54
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:45 pm
YouTube Username: WhelenSirenFan
Location: Kingsley MI
Contact:

Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:10 am

If you find a mystery tornado siren, post a photo or a link on google maps on this page. The siren buffs can most likely identify it..
Part-time tech that always seems to leave the system in Walk Test, (It was once)
User avatar
SSmassWKmt
Casual Participant
Casual Participant
Posts: 98
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:24 pm
YouTube Username: Siren Freak

Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:57 pm

There's already one of these on The Siren Board.
Just livin' the life.
User avatar
WhelenSirenFan
Casual Participant
Casual Participant
Posts: 54
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:45 pm
YouTube Username: WhelenSirenFan
Location: Kingsley MI
Contact:

Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:44 am

SSmassWKmt wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:57 pm
There's already one of these on The Siren Board.
But on here?
Part-time tech that always seems to leave the system in Walk Test, (It was once)
User avatar
kcin556
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 1147
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:18 pm
YouTube Username: kcin556
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:

Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:39 pm

WhelenSirenFan wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:44 am
SSmassWKmt wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:57 pm
There's already one of these on The Siren Board.
But on here?
Although this sub-forum does still exist on our site, we do usually push any long-term siren discussions over to The Siren Board: https://www.thesirenboard.com/

It's a much more fitting user base for this type of discussion over there.
Nick - Administrator
Please send me a PM if you experience any issues or have any concerns. Thank you!
kcin556 on YouTube
User avatar
Alexis_T
Casual Participant
Casual Participant
Posts: 121
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:50 am
Location: Northern France (Gouvieux, Department of Oise HdF)

Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:44 pm

kcin556 wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:39 pm
WhelenSirenFan wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:44 am
SSmassWKmt wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:57 pm
There's already one of these on The Siren Board.
But on here?
Although this sub-forum does still exist on our site, we do usually push any long-term siren discussions over to The Siren Board: https://www.thesirenboard.com/

It's a much more fitting user base for this type of discussion over there.
For those who don't have an account on TSB/ARS... Since now they require you to have an account to access the site (according to an admin of TSB).
Hello from France!
If you see someone with my real name (Alexis Trinquet) without the uppercase A and T commenting on any of your videos please just ignore them.
Devices in my collection: too much to count and still counting..!
Post Reply