Fire Alarms from my trip

I recently Took a trip out to eastern Canada, and the States (Mass. & New Hampshire). Here are some of the fire alarms I saw throughout:

-From St John, New Brunswick. The system in the Market Place mall, pictured is an Edwards 333-D Adaptabel and a EST 270-GAO. Looks to be a 2 stage system that still kept some old devices. Most of the other bells were newer 439-6AWCs.

-This was from a Ferry I took from New Brunswick To Nova Scotia. The alarms are Edwards 6" Adaptabels, and the outside and the car decks have Wheelock 10" Bells. I have no idea what that Wheelock Horn Strobe & pull station are for. There is also Edwards GS remote strobes throughout.

-The system looks to be a Notifier, as all these devices are Notifier and are addressable. Some notable pics is the fire hose, which was actually about 12 feet off the ground. I believe the decks do move down and up, which is why there is a fire hose so far up. Also is the one with the Notifier pull, that one was about 6 ft off the ground, as it was face level with me.

-From a Salem subway station. BG-12s and System Sensor Advances.

-From Boston/Salem, some of the old Gamewell Fire alarm boxes installed around the city. The 1st one was right outside my Airbnb.
I wish I got some of the older alarms I saw around the place. There was a church in Salem converted to a witch museum, that had these weird pull stations, they were red and silver, and had a small triangle part to pull it. The new alarms were Advances, but there were 2 Space Age light plates and what looked like Simplex 4051s behind them. I find it cool though, to see the many historic buildings around Boston built before the 20th century, like the many apartments on Beacon St, that had brand new systems in them.

-From the Mount Washington observatory. The basement of the building had the ceiling Mount Wheelock Exceder horn/strobes (first time I’ve ever seen them). There were some of those old silver heat detectors, which remind me of the old Edwards detectors. There was also a BG-12 hidden between a shelf. On the top floor, there was Wheelock NS, and some more wall mount Exceders. Some of the alarms look like they replaced some old Simplex light plates/horns. They even had these in the washrooms too! The one pull is a pretty rare sight for me, a Simplex T-Bar with the glass and hammer.

-From A North Conway information center. These were the Firewolf pulls, which look like the Potter RMS-1T. The alarms were Wheelock AS, and the keypad, which look like it replaced another system, which to me looks like a Mircom Annunciator enclosure. The exits had these pulls with Wheelock RSS strobes installed above them.

Really great pictures that you snapped! I like how many alarms you were able to see!