New Fire Alarms Testing videos

This topic is just going to be the new alarms I get in my collection, and me testing them out. These alarms aren’t so '‘new’ so to speak, I’ve had them for some time now, I just haven’t had the chance to upload these videos.

For today, is my Ansul 6" Fire Bell. I believe this is a rebranded Wheelock Bell. These videos show me doing march time, continuous, code 3 and hooking it up to my Edwards coded pull.

Nice! What other alarms do you have?

Oh I have a ton of them! I will post my collection in another topic. Meanwhile, here are the next videos, of me testing out my Edwards 10" fire alarm bell.

Here is the rest of the videos!

-This is my Potter PBA-6-120 fire bell doing continuous, code 3 and march time. There are 3 extra videos of the bell upside down as well doing these codes. I did this because when the bell is right side up, the striker is resting on the bell gong, and after it rings, it doesn’t resonate.

-My Edwards 885D Adaptahorn doing code 3, march time and continuous.

-My EST Genesis in code 3, set to 15cd and 110cd

-My Canadian Sound & Signal Ltd. (CSS) 6" bell in march time and with my coded pull

-My Edwards 6" Adaptabel (grey) in march time and with my coded pull

-Last but not least, my IBM RVF-4015-6A school bell.

Like I said in the comments, that Adaptahorn sounds sort of like a 9219.

Here are two new testing videos of alarms. I put off uploading them but I finally decided too.

Testing my Edwards 4" adaptabel, and

Testing my flush mount Edwards fire horn.