I will now take requests!

Hello everyone,
I am excited to tell you guys I will now be taking requests for system test starting at system test 12! The alarms I have are listed below. When I get more alarms I will post a reply to tell you the new alarms.

Alarms I have:

Wheelock:
-MT4 (please say what tone you would like)
-exceder
-rss
-AS
System Sencor:
-p2r
-sw
Fci:
-ms6
Edwards:
-Integrity
Simplex:
-t-bar 2
-4904-9301
Harrington Signal
-T-Bar
Firelite
-Bg-12l
-bg-12
Homemade:
-Mini horn
Notifier:
-LNG-1r
Mircom:
-401-u

Do the MT4 on slow whoop, the P2R on high code 3, The AS, and the T-bar, and the ms6.

The t bars, the p2r, and the AS.

Moved to the correct forum.

Thank you for the requests system test 12 will have the first alarms but please note I have 3 pull station spots and 3 nacs

Ok everyone please continue to leave requests but the requests will be held back because the person who I have ordered the alarms from has not sent keys to the pull stations and the Integrity so please continue to make requests but they will be held back until I revive the keys and alarm or if not soon the order will be canceled.

If you are still taking requests, I would like to see the AS and the Exceeder together.

Ok yes I still take requests

Also update I now have a shit load of simplex smoke dect. And a simplex T-bar so I now have 3 simplex T-bars

Do simplex smokes, all simplex T bars, the homemade mini horn, the RSS, and the AS.

When will the videos be taped and posted?

When I get keys from the seller. I am going to contact him next week