Various Fire Alarm Videos

Here are some of my fire alarm videos; I have selected a few interesting alarms from my collection to share here.

Wheelock CH90-24MCC; The ceiling mount version of the CH-70 (not too many people have seen the ceiling mount variant of the chime before.

Faraday 6226-W;

Simplex 4041:

EST 757-7A-HS; The first generation integrity, it has the body of an Integrity, but has a 792 horn in it. As a result, it cannot do temporal on its own.

Wheelock ET-1010-WS-24; The speaker strobe variant of the 7002T

Wheelock 7001T; Has been rebranded by Fire-Lite

Siemens U-MCS-WP; The weatherproof version of the U-MCS

And probably the most interesting of them all (saved the best for last);

The Wheelock CF819T-WS24VDC; The speaker strobe version of the 7001, ultra-mega rare if you ask me.

I like the Simplex 4041. It’s so rare. One of these days I would like to see it used with a 4050 light plate.

In my honest opinion, I think it’s even more of a novelty to have than the 4051. If I do eventually get my hands on a 4050 light plate, I would like to try it out (I already put it behind my 2903 rear mount and already it looks epic).

Here’s a new fire alarm video; a white version of the Wheelock ET70-24MCW. Basically speaking, another Wheelock ET70 video.

How popular were/are the Wheelock E70 because I see them around a lot on YouTube.

They seemed pretty popular on early 2000’s Simplex voice evac systems (this was before they came out with the typical TrueAlert speaker strobe). Just as equally, you can find these on your typical Notifier/FireLite voice evac system.

Sorry for the delayed response, didn’t see your message there until now.

Don’t worry about it, I was pretty sure at the time that you wouldn’t reply anyway. :stuck_out_tongue:

Man, only if I could find a Simplex 4041. Doubt I’ll ever find a 4041, they are quite rare.

They haven’t popped up in a long time, I guess the guy that sold them is out. :frowning:

HOPEFULLY you will stumble upon one in the near future. I’m pretty sure it will make an appearance on eBay sometime (not as often as the 4051 does, and even that is rare).

I think that the Simplex 4041 is also known as the Federal 450 when it comes to being relabeled.

My newest fire alarm video; another Wheelock alarm. The next fire alarm in the line to be tested is not from Wheelock.

Yes, the 4041 is the Federal 450.

But both of those horns are definitely rare.

Both are pretty rare. Finding one labeled as a Simplex 4041 is rarer than finding a flat out Federal 450.

Has anybody else ever bought a Federal 450 themselves? I haven’t seen them either on eBay or in a system installation.

One place I have seen one installed (an older Kmart). Nowhere else, though.