Fully Functional 5x5x2 Minecraft Fire Alarm Panel

So, I know that some people would rather me not clog this forum with Minecraft designs, but I am fairly proud of this one and figured it deserved to be shonw to the public. So with that said, I present to you, the Mine Fire Systems Ltd. FireMaster FSCS-100, WITH instructions! (Please do not build and try to pass it off as your own, thanks!)

MINE FIRE SYSTEMS LTD. FIREMASTER FSCS-100:
Minecraft Panel Instructions 1 by 4j25Sirens, on Flickr

Minecraft Panel Instructions 2 by 4j25Sirens, on Flickr

Minecraft Panel Instructions 3 by 4j25Sirens, on Flickr

Minecraft Panel Instructions 4 by 4j25Sirens, on Flickr

Minecraft Panel Instructions Chart by 4j25Sirens, on Flickr

Minecraft Panel Instructions NAC by 4j25Sirens, on Flickr

Minecraft Panel Instructions IDC by 4j25Sirens, on Flickr

Minecraft Panel Instructions Aux. by 4j25Sirens, on Flickr

And that’s it! Enjoy using this in your Minecraft creations!

Copyright MFSLTD. 2014

Nice!
A few of my friends and I are on a Minecraft server where fire alarm systems are required in buildings (RPG style you could say). I have a company called Quick Alert (coming from that panel I built).
I have some competition though, and our panels are getting more advanced everyday. That system reminds me of an old Quick Alert 1000 series panel that was demolished along with a building a while ago, but it used a lot of the same mechanics.
I’ll post some pictures of newer systems after I ask the admin if I can.

Is that server public or private?

Private until Bukkit 1.8 comes out.

Oh okay. I can’t join, can I? :C

IF it comes out. Since Microsoft is buying MineCraft, some of the devs for bukkit are quitting… At least that’s what I heard.

IF it comes out. Since Microsoft is buying MineCraft, some of the devs for bukkit are quitting… At least that’s what I heard.

They’re already past that, and are developing code to compensate for the code taken down when some devs quit.

There’s a Furniture Mod for 1.7.10 that allows you to install “fire alarms” (smoke alarms) that give off a redstone signal when set off. I suppose you could use those as smoke detectors if you want. They also have built-in sounders, but they don’t interconnect.

Alertek MFP-4 fire alarm control panel. This model has 4 zones. 5x8x6

Baseline model with one zone is 5x5x6, and is able to automatically detect fires and sound the alarm.

Here’s a larger one with 5 zones installed in a fire station.

How can it tell between detectors and push stations? And what do you use as detectors? I’d assume the “push stations” are stone buttons on an item frame containing red wool or something to that effect… In that case they’d be more like call points.

Pictures of some Quick Alert installations will be uploaded tomorrow.

This panel is command block based.

The push stations are a stone button on a red stained clay block with a sign above that says FIRE ALARM. When you press the button it activates a command block behind it that puts a redstone block at the panel, sounding the alarm and lighting up the lamp for the pull station.

The detectors are command blocks. I’ve got a command on a loop that looks for fire (which is a block type) and outputs redstone power and activates the panel if one is detected.

The MFP-4 panel is highly successful because it’s very easy to install and program, is expandable up to 15 zones before a “Zone Repeater” module is required, and it’s real reliable.
I’m currently working on a revolutionary new panel called the AFP-200 (yes named after the Notifier panel). AFP in this case means Advanced Fire Panel, while MFP means Modular Fire Panel.

About video games, I think that it would be cool if someone released a fire alarm knowledge edition of the popular game “trivia crack”… Jk

FYI this topic is 2 months old… please don’t bump old topics.

Observers can be used as smoke detectors, as such; they send out Redstone signals when the block underneath them has been updated (removed/destroyed), then if connected to the Initiation Devices on the control panel, with a Redstone Repeater set to its highest delay possible, connected to a Repeater clock, then this can be used to activate the system.
Just be sure to replace the block that was underneath the Observer.