My new Fire Alarm System Video

The first part where I talk and show everything I was recording with the front-facing camera on my iPod because when I bought it about 1 and a half years ago I didn’t know that the 16GB version (which I have) didn’t come with a rear facing camera. That’s one reason why I hate Apple. WHEN I SHOWED ALL THE FIRE ALARMS AND NARRATED AT THE BEGGINING OF THE VIDEO I WAS UP AT 1 AM WHEN I RECORDED THAT. First of all, I recorded a 10 minute video of everything and realized I left out vital information such as model numbers so I deleted that video and got everything ready for “Take 2” but my iPod was being really annoying. I checked my memory before I recorded the first messed up 10 minute video, 3GB, and then after I deleted it said I had half a gigabyte so I did a hard restart. Nothing. I deleted two screens of my favorite apps. Nothing. In the end, I did not figure out why my memory was gone after deleting the first video but I had to record my fire alarms. I HAD to! So I just ended up being forced to close tabs in Google Chrome after deleting the TWO FULL SCREENS WITH MY FAVORITE APPS to record thisAPPLE ENRAGES ME!!! :evil: When I get an actual phone, it will be android or windows. Oh well, I think it was all worth it to make this video of my fire alarms. It took me one night at 1:00 AM December 26th to record the first part of the video in which I narrate and show the panel and notification appliances, the next day to record them being tested, and yesterday and today to edit and put everything together in windows movie maker and upload to YouTube. The microphone makes me sound like I’m about 11 but I’m actually 14 and have a deep voice. Hope you enjoy the video and feedback would be very much appreciated.

Someone please reply to this post and embed the youtube video in your reply. I couldn’t figure out how to do it before the forum said “you are no longer able to edit this post”

Here you go:

1. That Edwards alarm is an 892 series horn/strobe, and it indeed is old, I’ve heard they’ve been in production from sometime in the 80’s up until around the early 90’s.

2. That first unknown alarm is an Edwards Integrity. As for the numerous model numbers, those are just model numbers that were assigned by different companies (Honeywell and Mirtone have a tendency to rebrand Edwards products). I wouldn’t worry about the model number for now, just call it the Edwards Integrity. So you actually have two Edwards alarms without realizing it.

3. As for the other unknown alarm, that is a Wheelock AS horn/strobe.

4. That System Sensor horn is actually a SpectrAlert “Classic” horn.

Hello Fellow Collector!

So i’m really happy to see someone ~45min. from me! :smiley:

1)The 5104 is a DACT According to SK’s page

5104 Features and Benefits

*UL listed as a fire communicator for connection to UL listed 24 VDC local fire alarm control panels or as a stand alone sprinkler supervisory control panel
*Six fully supervised inputs: One Class A and five Class B
*Dual phone line interface and line fault monitors
*Reports in most major formats
*Fuseless overload protection with automatic reset circuitry and fault indicators – eliminates the cause of most field calls

1. The Notifier DACT, you need a programer. I have access to one. Would sell/trade? I may have a lead on some real FACPs. Also I’m making a mock Notification system for my fire, intrusion, and other systems. So maybe :smiley:

2. Nice overall,

3. BSU? We won!
    PM me so we can chat! :smiley: