Sam's Club Rochester MN Fire Alarm Test.

I was at the Sam’s Club with Mom when I heard an announcement:

[quote] Attention members and guests: For the next 15 to 20 minutes we will be testing the fire alarm system. Pleas disregard any alarms you may hear. Repeating: For the next 15 to 20 minutes we will be testing the fire alarm syste,. Please disregard any alarms you may hear. Thank you. [/quote]

So I grabbed my iPhone (6S Plus) and started video recording. A few minutes later the ceiling mounted SpectrAlert Advance units came to life. They let them go through their first round of T3 (actually as most of us know it’s more of BEEEBEEEP! BEEP! BEEP!) before they silenced it, went to another device and set them off again. The ironic thing was I was standing near one of them when she made the announcement, as the alarms in one section of the store (the one where they do let it sound for several seconds) have 2 signals in each aisle! Anyways here’s the test. Looks like it takes a while for the strobes to start flashing correctly unless my iPhone didn’t pick up the 4th flash… Also I have it edited down to just the parts where they sounded the Spectras.