firefreak57's System Tests

Since I haven’t posted any of my recent fire alarm videos on TFP; I’d thought I’d start a thread with all my System tests. To save space I’m starting from my current video; but all of my other system tests are in a playlist on my channel.

Here’s System Test 12 featuring my slightly broken Wheelock 7002T! I fixed the pitch problem but now the strobe flashes slower; but oh well.

If the video doesn’t embed (on my phone right now; here’s the URL: https://youtu.be/30TSM98aByY.

Really good video that you shot! I think that the horn is just fine. I don’t see it broken at all.

Thanks!
The horn works fine, but the strobe flashes slower than it did when I first got it. Weird. I might get another 7002T as a replacement though.

The next installments of this series starting from System Test 13 (which was in January or somewhere around there) all the way up to my most current video, System Test 18, which I uploaded today.
I may be getting a panel and/or building my own in the not so near future (this is still in the brainstorming stages so don’t get your hopes up yet).

Anyways, here’s the videos:

System Test 13:

System Test 14:

System Test 14.5:

System Test 15:

System Test 16:

System Test 17 (Simplex Horn Battle! 2901-9846 (100-110db) vs. 2901-9838 (roughly 87-95db))

And Finally, System Test 18, featuring my ESB/Couch F652A and my new Simplex 2901-9361 6" single stroke bells (I believe I’m the only person on YouTube to have the 6" version of this).

That’s all for now! :smiley:

Really great work that you have done here! System test 17 reminds me of my high school.

Here’s 19, featuring the New System Sensor L-series devices! kcin556 has informed me that these were manufactured in April 2017. I demonstrate both the tones in the video as well as talk about my new wiring setup with wires now concealed behind the fire alarm board.

That is a really nice setup that you have there! Nice job!

Thanks!