JPN System Tests

I guess posting my test videos in one topic makes the most sense.

Here’s System Test 1

Also I’m willing to do requests, see my collection video if you want to know what I can use. I also just got a 4051 and a Simplex Chevron pull station if you want to see those in use!

Can you use the chevron and the 4051 with the 9795 in the next test? And code it to 120bpm fast march?

Awesome system so far! You know what you should do though, is to put up sheets to separate the horns so that it is like they are in different areas.

Aww your system is so cute! Keep it up! Could you do MT’s on March time on the bell tone?

Here’s Firefreak57’s request

System Test 2

@ Simplex 4051, that is a good idea but since I’m always monkeying with stuff in my basement it would get a little tedious to keep moving it, or putting it up for each video… I just bought the house and I’m planning on seperating half of the basement from the other half with a wall and a door at some point though.

[Isaaaakkk]'a request is coming next!

Thank you guys!

You plan on using anymore horns? I remember bearlovessox on YouTube had a basement system almost like yours and he set it up like this.

Yay!! Thanks :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

No problem :slight_smile:

@ Simplex 4051, yes both of the Alarm boxes are wired for horn and strobe use so I typically will use 2 horn strobes for each test, which I think is the perfect amount. For test 2 I only had the strobe of the MT wired because I didn’t have a horn that would go well with the 4051

You think you could mount a few more devices up down there instead of just two?

System Test 3

And probably not, I think 2 signals is enough for what I have set up. If I ever do expand my system outside of the basement then yes of course.

Yay thanks so much!! I love that sound, and yes that’s how you pronounce it, lol.

Great job on this! It reminds me of the tone generator my elementary school used for bell.

Thank you!

System Test 4 with the 4010 (obviously), MASS and MT

Those tones really do sound so spooky together! Its kind of an eery feeling! Great job!

Warble reminds me of the times I was little and our security system would trip in early hours of the morning. It was loud and deafening and an overall terrible experience. I HATE warble, but this video was really cool. Nice job!!