What tone(s) do you want to hear from my non-ADA MASS?

What tone(s) do you want to hear from my non-ADA MASS?

• 800Hz Continuous
  • 2400Hz Continuous
  • 2400Hz Interrupted
  • 1200Hz Interrupted
  • Fast Warble
  • Slow Whoop
  • Swept Frequency
  • Hi-Lo (800/1000Hz Alternating)
0 voters

Last Christmas, I got myself a non-ADA MASS Sounder/Strobe. I’ve only done a strobe-only test video of the alarm. Earlier this year, I’ve actually tested all of the tones off camera, and they are the exact same tones that are on the MASSADA that I’ve had for a little more than 9 years at the time of posting this.

The reason why I’m asking is because:

1. I want it to be up to the people who watch my videos to decide what tones I should use for this alarm, and,
  2. I’d do an “all-tone test video” of this alarm, but doing an “all-tone test video” has been done to death, in my opinion. I’ll be posting a special video that features this alarm sometime later.

Anyone who votes in this poll will have up to three choices, however, once you’ve voted, you will not be able to change it back (simply because I got no initial response from anyone when I tried the comment question in the strobe-only video, as well as on social media), so choose wisely.

Whichever tone has the most votes will be featured in the video. If there is a tie, then the tones that are tied with the most amount of votes wins. However, the maximum amount for a “first place” tie is a five-way tie.

This poll will last until I feel comfortable with the polling results.

Yeah I’m interested in anything in continuous.

I’m down with 1200hz interrupted. NOT warble because that makes me want to shoot myself

OK, I think I’m satisfied with the results, so I will no longer accept any more poll submissions. So, if possible, could a moderator consider closing this poll? If not, then I have a screenshot of the results seen below:

Unfortunately, among the five tones that were “tied in first place” (for lack of better words), Fast Warble was one of them, as seen in the screenshot above. But don’t worry, it will be the first tone in the video and will only be activated once (meaning that I won’t pull the pull station, reset it, and re-alarming by key-activating, like I have been doing for most of my “Mini Tests” and individual alarm tests since 2012). Trust me, I don’t like that tone either…

Sorry for the bump, but just recently, I finally uploaded the video.

To whoever voted for the Slow Whoop option before I posted this reply, unfortunately, you were too late as that I was satisfied with the results as mentioned in the previous post.

Once again just saw this and looked at the video. I like how it came out.

Well, considering that <URL url="I Have a New Channel!]I’m starting over on a new channel[/url], I will be reposting either the same video or a similar video (considering that the poll results have long since changed) to the new channel. It may be a while before that happens (I’ll post more about that in a future topic sometime later).

Well I’ll be sure to keep an eye out for it!