System Sensor P2WL Tones Request!

Which tone should I use? Volume Setting?

• SpectrAlert Advance style Electro-Mech tone, Temp -3
  • 3.1K (3100 hz) tone, new to L series, sounds like a smoke alarm, Temp-3
  • SpectrAlert Advance style Electro-Mech tone, Continuous
  • 3.1K (3100 hz) tone, new to L series, sounds like a smoke alarm, Continuous
  • Low Volume Setting
  • Medium Volume Setting
  • High (ouch!) Volume Setting
0 voters

So, I’m getting a NIB P2WL on Saturday. I got it off eBay for $35 NIB. So, I will be filming a review/test of the device and POSSIBLY a System Test using my System Sensor MDL with this alarm along with my SpectrAlert Advance SR remote strobe, and here’s what tones you can request (poll below).

The poll will only be active from Friday, May 19, 2017 until Saturday, May 20; so please vote before the time is up! You will also only be allowed to vote ONCE, so please keep this in mind! You WILL be allowed to select 2 options in order to select both a tone and volume setting.

All/any tones will be demonstrated on the volume setting that receives the highest number of votes (or the setting that is most appropriate as to not disturb people in my family or neighbors).

The poll will be active for 2 days in order to have the results in a timely manner while still allowing a majority of you to vote.

The Coded options for both tones will NOT be demonstrated due to the lack of a panel and/or relay to do codes such as march time, etc. and since this can do code 3 and continuous internally, and the fact I have the MDL syncing strobes, there is really no purpose to do this.

Thanks everyone!

EDIT: There is no Medium Volume Setting on the P2WL so this is no longer an option. I cannot edit the poll for some reason to remove this, so I’ll just state it here.