Edwardsfan System Tests

Video is probably still uploading, but here is my very first system test! I finally got the chance to wire up my own system, so I ended up buying a board from Home Depot to wire it on. I made the mistake of picking the worst conduit to work with (next time just sticking with EMT). I also still have 2 more boards, and I’m planning on making a demo board with one and putting my Siemens TXL panel on the other.

I’m sorry if the video isn’t the greatest, I wanted to film it again, but I accidentally fried my 6601’s main chip, which I need to get a new one to replace it. So expect this to be the only test you might see for a bit, until I can get the 6601 working again, or get time to wire up my TXL panel!

Pretty cool!

I am also an Edwards fan haha (mostly genesis and integrity)

Nice test! And have fun with that Siemens panel…I’ve heard programming those things let alone getting pass codes is a nightmare…probably why I never see them around…

Really cool system test! I can’t wait to see more from you!

Thank you! Yeah, my entire collection is mainly Edwards fire alarms (since they’re so common where I live)!

Thank you! & I believe you might be thinking of the Siemens MXL? The Siemens panel I have is actually a rebranded Mircom FA-1025T. It’s a conventional panel, so there’s really no programming involved in wiring it up :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you!! Yeah, expect more videos from me in the near future, as soon as I get the panel fixed!