Voice Evac Simulation based on a False Fire Alarm at my Hotel

This is a simulation of the fire alarm that happened at my hotel last night (technically speaking Wednesday night but it was after midnight so it was actually Thursday) on Thurs, June 29,2017 @ around 12:00 am. Since I was unable to get a recording, I thought it would be fun to create a little simulation using YouTube videos of clips of voice evac systems in operation since the system at the hotel contains the code 3 tone and the female default message which is rare.

I used clips from wiley209’s video of the female message, converted it to MP3 using an online converter and trimmed out the whoop tone and copied and pasted the message three times to simulate what the system at the hotel did (2 tones at beginning, message three times, then tones until silenced). System did audible silence.

The code 3 tone which was actually used as well I got from Simplex 2903-9101’s video of a hotel fire alarm; using the same method of conversion followed by copying and pasting.

Overall you can still hear background noise, etc. but that’s okay; it was just made for fun.

I hope wiley209 and Simplex 2903-9101 don’t mind me using your clips to make this fun little simulation. I gave you both full credit for the clips.

With all that being said, I hope you guys enjoy what I put together!

That looks really cool and sounds very nice! Great job on it!

Don’t mind that you used my clips at all.

I can’t tell if you are being sincere or sarcastic.

I’d say he’s being sincere.