What setup should I use for NST 1?

What type of system should I do for NST 1?

• A Wheelock System (non-ADA setup); based on my elementary school
  • A Simplex system (using alarms I already have)
0 voters

Pick the setup for New System Test 1!

Guidelines: You may only pick ONE setup option. This is so nobody suggests devices that I do not have/plan on getting for NST 1.

*Note: Pull Stations/smoke detectors are not an option because I will be picking pulls out or not depending on what the results are. The smoke detector will likely never be changed out due time only having one two wire detector currently.

You have ten (10) days to vote. I am still on vacation so I can’t order or work on the system presently, hence the large voting window.

Have fun!

I had to go with Simplex because Simplex is what I grew up with and Simplex was the system that I have the most affinity for.

Well, you might be in luck, because I might actually be considering that after crunching the numbers on what all the Wheelock stuff will cost. But more than likely I’ll be doing Simplex for the second or third test, so yeah.

Hey guys, I’ll keep the voting going for a few more days. Wednesday should be a good day to end the poll which is what I have it set to (can’t change it, of course).

If you haven’t voted, cast your vote before time runs out! :smiley: