Fire Alarm Picture Collection Ep.2: Colorado Edition

This is where users can post any videos, recordings, or photos they have made that is related to fire alarms,
Forum rules
You are only allowed to post YOUR videos here. Please refrain from posting others videos.
firefreak57
Serious Participant
Serious Participant
YouTube Username: firefreak57

Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:29 am

Although I know several enthusiasts visited several of the same places in Colorado (ironically right after I left and got home) have already published their slideshows, mine is by far the best. Lots of rare stuff in here, including a rare Lithonia Lighting X series exit sign (the one after the white TrueAlert horn strobe), confirmed by a fellow YouTuber (I have no idea what brands of an exit sign are besides the fact that they're well, an exit sign :lol: ), and a Fire-Lite fire light! Also we see an indoor Wheelock Exceder horn strobe mounted on a weatherproof box (which makes it weatherproof, right? :roll: ) as well as a couple Simplex 4208 annunciators mounted OUTSIDE the building, one right next to an outdoor alarm (probably about 15 feet high, mounted outside next to a Gentex Commander 1 and said annunciator was left unlocked and the door partially hanging open), but that said, enjoy! I hope you do, because it took me 2.5 hours to edit this as iMovie is a pain with this sort of thing (works great for videos, but not for these).

The official account of firefreak57! Class of 2019.
Proud Owner of a Simplex 4004 Fire Alarm System
My YouTube Channel
Simplex 4051
Dedicated Participant
Dedicated Participant
YouTube Username: Goldenrod636

Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:43 pm

I know that this is really late but that was because I didn't see this topic before now, but you have some very nice pictures! I hope that we can see more episodes of "Fire Alarm Picture Collections" soon!
I'm exclusively on Skype now. Add me at amazee_dayzee. I don't do voice or video chats though.