Edwardsfan Bell Tests

This is where users can post any videos, recordings, or photos they have made that is related to fire alarms,
Forum rules
You are only allowed to post YOUR videos here. Please refrain from posting others videos.
EdwardsFan
Serious Participant
Serious Participant
YouTube Username: Mircomfan

Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:10 am

Simplex 4051 wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:09 am
If you could get more Adaptahorn videos I would really like it since I do find that they are nice and like to listen to them.
Hopefully I can deliver! I'm not sure if we service any more buildings with adaptahorns, but I haven't even been to half of them yet so I wouldn't be surprised.
"Never forget your history, Nor your destiny." - Bob Marley
Simplex 4051
Dedicated Participant
Dedicated Participant
YouTube Username: Goldenrod636

Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:42 pm

Well if you can't, its OK. I realize that Adaptahorns are going out of style.

I just thought because of twoplyboy there would be a bit more. Since Edwards seems to be to Canada what Simplex is to the US, I'm sure most older systems are being replaced.
I'm exclusively on Skype now. Add me at amazee_dayzee. I don't do voice or video chats though.
EdwardsFan
Serious Participant
Serious Participant
YouTube Username: Mircomfan

Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:17 pm

Hello! Haven't done a ton of annuals recently, been working on a piping job for a mag lock system. But here are a few vids:

-Just posted this in another topic, this is a monthly test of a Mircom FX-2000 speaker system. Speakers are set to the wrong coding (should be temporal).

-Battery load test & subsequent on a Mircom FX-2000 (on second thought may be a Potter panel). Bells are Edwards 439-10AWCs, pulls are Edwards 275-C111s.

-Testing a Standard 200179 in an annual of an apartment building. This is one of the few buildings we have that still use these pulls.
"Never forget your history, Nor your destiny." - Bob Marley
Simplex 4051
Dedicated Participant
Dedicated Participant
YouTube Username: Goldenrod636

Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:31 pm

Cool videos! You don't have to apologize for not posting videos in a while as we all know that you are busy! But the videos you did upload are really nice!
I'm exclusively on Skype now. Add me at amazee_dayzee. I don't do voice or video chats though.