My Return To System Tests After Being Kicked Out Of My Room

True story. My room almost flooded entirely thanks to a clogged AC unit pipe. And thanks to that issue, I haven’t really done anything in my room since (fire alarm related and more). That was a bummer. Luckily, it’s pretty much all fixed now (with a few exceptions, but not major ones) :wink:

In order to continue taking people’s requested system tests, I present to you System Test 20! Hope you all enjoy :smiley:

[YouTube]a-HteZytFnk[/YouTube]

Really nice system you go there! I’m so glad that you are back in your room after it flooded!

[quote="Simplex 4051" post_id=81454 time=1535260007 user_id=18]

Really nice system you go there! I’m so glad that you are back in your room after it flooded!

[/quote]

Thank you! :wink:. I have more to come with that fire alarm board, but I’m quite satisfied with how it is so far. Even though it’s a real pain to wire and such :lol:. Oh well. It feels great to have my room back, especially without the fear of flooding 8)! It will better when they actually fix the ceiling this Monday. Yep

Until then, I have 2 other “pre-recorded” System Tests I’m going to upload this week :wink:

So you don’t have a ceiling in your room? LOL

[quote="Simplex 4051" post_id=81462 time=1535336810 user_id=18]

So you don’t have a ceiling in your room? LOL

[/quote]

I have like 3/4 ceiling (meaning there a huge hole in the ceiling due to insulation soaking/water damage) :lol:. If it was the whole ceiling, then we’d have even more issues than just that (knock on wood that didn’t happen). Whew

Well I hope you can get everything fixed then!

[quote="Simplex 4051" post_id=81468 time=1535397347 user_id=18]

Well I hope you can get everything fixed then!

[/quote]

Good news! They did, today :wink:. Yep, no more problems thankfully