Have you ever set off the fire alarm in school?

This forum is for posting interesting fire alarm related media. Please pay attention to the guidelines for posting in this forum!
Fire alarms are cool
New Participant
New Participant

Have you ever set off the fire alarm in school?

Postby Fire alarms are cool » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:41 am

I set it off once.

EpicFireAlarms
Casual Participant
Casual Participant
YouTube Username: EpicFireAlarms

Re: Have you ever set off the fire alarm in school?

Postby EpicFireAlarms » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:13 am

I did once... not for a drill, I was just a mischievous three year-old at my mom's work (my mom is a professor at a local university). So I guess technically I have set off a fire alarm IN school, just not mine :lol: .

(Not to play backseat moderator, but this topic should probably be moved into 'Fire Alarm General Discussion')

Alexis_T
Casual Participant
Casual Participant

Postby Alexis_T » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:00 pm

I did activate an fire alarm by accident at the time when it happened, I didn't know that activating an MCP would set off the sounders in the whole building (a departement store that is long demolished, won't specify where it was)
Hello from France!
If you see someone with my real name (Alexis Trinquet) without the uppercase A and T commenting on any of your videos please just ignore them.
Devices in my collection: 2 (Ademco 623-12, older Legrand MCP)

Simplex 4051
Dedicated Participant
Dedicated Participant
YouTube Username: Goldenrod636

Postby Simplex 4051 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:05 pm

Nope. Never got the chance to set it off and in elementary school I was TERRIFIED of them to the point that I wouldn't use the bathroom because I thought the Simplex 4903-9137 was an alarm when it was just a remote strobe. In high school, I didn't want to get arrested for pulling a false alarm in school and even if I did have the desire to pull it, I would have to be in the modular or aquaculture building since those buildings are the only ones that didn't have stoppers over the pull stations. I didn't even know that asking to set the alarm off as a drill was a THING until 2 years (2012) after I graduated in 2010. Though I will say this: the panel in the front of the school actually had INSTRUCTIONS on how to do a fire drill. :shock:
I'm exclusively on Skype now. Add me at amazee_dayzee. I don't do voice or video chats though.

Robert A
Dedicated Participant
Dedicated Participant

Postby Robert A » Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:00 pm

I did once, in my dorm building. They let me pull it because they were going to test the system anyway and the tech was standing right next to me to make sure I didn't somehow screw it up.
Also, this ought to be moved to Fire Alarm General Discussion unless y'all start posting videos of you pulling the alarm.
Robert Aslin
My YouTube Channel | My Music Website | My Personal Website
If you need to contact me for any reason, you may email me at aslinrobert15(at)gmail.com.
Go Pokes!

Return to “General Fire Alarm Media”