Show your best alarm pics!

Hello and Welcome! :mrgreen:

We all have our best alarm pictures. Whether its the angle their at, the sharpness of the photo, or the lighting of the photo, we all have at least one good alarm picture!

Here are 3 of my best pics:

Here’s what you can do: You can post up to 3 of your best fire alarm pictures. You can choose the photos and share them right here! Feel free to leave a description and/or a location. You don’t have to do that though. But go ahead! Choose up to 3 of your best alarm photos! :smiley:

First question: Why?

Its just if you want to show off a nice photo that you want to show to the public. Whether its set in some kind of eerie lighting or how clear the photo is, you can show it here. Its just a little optional thing.

Yea I am going to go with a big N O on this one… There are plenty of opportunities for members to share photos on this forum. You do not need to create a thread specificly to re-post photos you have already posted once. Let me just add that you need to actually READ the forum rules ASAP as you have already broken about four of them since you joined.