Talk About Bad Timing

This forum is for posting interesting fire alarm related media. Please pay attention to the guidelines for posting in this forum!
Jack
YouTube Username: FireAlarmCollector

Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:45 pm

First I heard no explicit language and also, please quit it with the useless posts.
Jack Kirkpatrick - Moderator
Reseller, Collector
ShopFireAlarms Website
FireAlarmCollector Site
FireAlarmCollector Youtube
kcin556
Administrator
Administrator
YouTube Username: kcin556

Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:14 pm

electronicwiz101 wrote:Also, how is it pointless, this is General Fire Alarm Media, is it not?
There's a HUGE difference between a legitimate post and one made just for the sake of seeing yourself post. And it's quite obvious. You're very welcome on this board, but just don't abuse it .

Finally, please obey Jack and the other moderators. They are here for a reason and their judgement is usually spot-on, meaning they don't go after users for no reason.
Nick - Administrator
Please send me a PM if you experience any issues or have any concerns. Thank you!
kcin556 on YouTube
ccs46
Dedicated Participant
Dedicated Participant
YouTube Username: ccs4646

Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:27 pm

kcin556 wrote:
electronicwiz101 wrote:Also, how is it pointless, this is General Fire Alarm Media, is it not?
There's a HUGE difference between a legitimate post and one made just for the sake of seeing yourself post. And it's quite obvious. You're very welcome on this board, but just don't abuse it .

Finally, please obey Jack and the other moderators. They are here for a reason and their judgement is usually spot-on, meaning they don't go after users for no reason.
I can attest to that. We have some of the best moderators I have ever seen on a board.
electronicwiz101 wrote:
There was no explicit language in that video, you can clearly hear him say "Shoot".
Chris Sprague - Overseer of Sarcasm