Ceiling Mount Spectralert fail

So on June 6 2015 me and my family always go to Florida and in a winndixie some single action Bg-12 but the thing that caught my attention was a wall mounted Spectralert Advanced Ceiling Mount in both the bathroom, hallways and in some of the building so yeah That was a fail

(Sorry for bad english I’m still having to use google translate to speak english I’m not so good at english)

だから、 2015年6月6日に私と私の家族は、常にいくつかの単一のアクションBG- 12が、私の注意は、壁が建物の一部をバスルーム、廊下の両方でSpectralert高度な天井マウントをマウントし、していたキャッチ事フロリダへとwinndixieに行きますそうええそれは失敗でした wwwwwwww

Link to fliker photo

https://www.flickr.com/photos/136678129@N02/21713265360/in/datetaken/

Your picture can not be viewed. It brings up a login screen for Yahoo. You could trying posting it here directly using the “Img” button and the picture’s URL.

As for what you described about the device, it is not extremely uncommon to see a ceiling mount device on a wall. The store Ikea seems to always do this in their restrooms, as well as Macy’s. The strobe coverage of the ceiling mount devices won’t be as effective as if a wall-mount device was used, but there doesn’t seem to be anything wrong with it.

I’ve seen this a lot at my college too. It’s funny, cause my codes teacher was talking to us about this today (he helped install the system that’s in the college today). He said basically it’s because of what kcin556 said, that the strobe coverage is more effective than a wall mount, which is why they had chosen to use the ceiling mount speakers instead of the wall mount ones. Plus, in rooms with high ceilings (gym, wood shops, etc), if it was mounted on the ceiling you’d hear the speaker but the strobe would not be as effective.

Wait, which one is more effective? Kcin556 seemed to imply that a ceiling mount strobe would be less effective.

wall mount is more effective.