What would happen if a SpectrAlert Advance and a Genesis had a baby?

Behold! The System Sensor SYS-HS

It has a universal fire symbol and the strobes are self-synchronizing without a module for up to 30 minutes! I can’t find much information about it, but it looks cool. I haven’t seen one on eBay either, so that’s a shame.

1 Like

Those are the Advance sold for the Asian market. They are likely no longer made and probably wouldn’t work in the US anyways.

If they run on DC current, why wouldn’t they work in the US?

Well I didn’t look at that. I suppose they would work then, but it probably would be really hard to ever find one online or for sale.

According to the data sheet, they do have UL and ADA compliance.
BTW: This is the 2nd time I tried to make this post, because this weird error popped up on me the first time I tried.

Document published by System Sensor US, United States NFPA 72 compliant, Temporal coding, ADA, UL listed, 24vdc, etc. What part of that makes it Asian?

https://www.partnerconnect.honeywell.com/~/media/EssPortal/Product/Datasheet/Conventional%20Fire%20Systems/System%20Sensor/Audio%20Visual/Shared/SYS_MHR1%20Datasheet.ashx

The address at the bottom is somewhere in China I believe.

That’s in India.

Would it still have the same horn as the US Advances?

I believe it would. It looks like it comes in full sized and mini horn versions. Not sure about the mini horns.

Nope these are only 3100hz high pitched horns which I find funny. I remember seeing a video…I’ll see if I can find it.

Haha I found it!!! :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue:

Sounds horrible in my opinion.
It also looks pretty gross on a backbox.
Thank you for the L-Series and not these.

They sound a bit like mini-horns than actual horns but I think I get the gist of it.