United Security Products FHS-24 Soundoff

Not my video. The video owner asked me to post it on here because he’s lazy.

Please relay all questions onto his video, not here.

Uh, why did you post Christian’s (4J25’s) video on here?
That’s actually a great find he found! Sounds like a SpectrAlert. My local Wal-Mart has these as the fire alarms. I was in Denver a few weeks ago and I saw some rare stuff myself, like a Fire-Lite fire light, an outdoor 7002, a Wheelock ‘FARR-LARM’ and other stuff. I took pictures of all the interesting stuff I saw on my trip there and in Breckenridge but I’ve yet to compile them into a video and upload it.

WOW! Was not expecting it to sound like this!

In all honesty, I expected it to sound like almost a 7002 or something among those lines :roll:

He told me to. I was in a call with him on Discord, and because he wasn’t active on here anymore, he asked me to post it for him.

Woah that is really nice! I did not expect it to sound like that either! I am a bit confused on why it was painted though. Was the FIRE letting also sanded off? And was there ever a 7002 that was electronic?

The paint job is so good that it might even be original, so perhaps FIRE was never there in the first place. Notice the horn itself is the original color. Yes, there is some red, but that may just be part of the strobe backing.

Also, the electronic counterpart of the 7002T is the EHS-EL1 (the 7001T’s counterpart is the EHS-DL1). They look nothing alike, but functionally, that’s as close as you can get.

The ES-EL1 looks more similar, but it’s four-wire.

I was talking about a 7002 that was electronic meaning it was a 7002 body and a electronic horn in it.

Well, in that case, no.

Yeah I sort of thought so. The ES-EL1 is REALLY close though.