Have you ever set off the fire alarm in school?

I set it off once.

I did once… not for a drill, I was just a mischievous three year-old at my mom’s work (my mom is a professor at a local university). So I guess technically I have set off a fire alarm IN school, just not mine :lol: .

(Not to play backseat moderator, but this topic should probably be moved into ‘Fire Alarm General Discussion’)

I did activate an fire alarm by accident at the time when it happened, I didn’t know that activating an MCP would set off the sounders in the whole building (a departement store that is long demolished, won’t specify where it was)

Nope. Never got the chance to set it off and in elementary school I was TERRIFIED of them to the point that I wouldn’t use the bathroom because I thought the Simplex 4903-9137 was an alarm when it was just a remote strobe. In high school, I didn’t want to get arrested for pulling a false alarm in school and even if I did have the desire to pull it, I would have to be in the modular or aquaculture building since those buildings are the only ones that didn’t have stoppers over the pull stations. I didn’t even know that asking to set the alarm off as a drill was a THING until 2 years (2012) after I graduated in 2010. Though I will say this: the panel in the front of the school actually had INSTRUCTIONS on how to do a fire drill. :shock:

I did once, in my dorm building. They let me pull it because they were going to test the system anyway and the tech was standing right next to me to make sure I didn’t somehow screw it up.
Also, this ought to be moved to Fire Alarm General Discussion unless y’all start posting videos of you pulling the alarm.

P.S. I meant to say “home” LOL!

STORY. So I was cooking a Hot Pocket. And It burned, and BEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPP. The Kiddie smoke alarm was beeping! I zoomed into the storage room and started to wave a paper! It shut up after 3 minute! I will never make that mistake again! :smiley:

How do you do that. I am new! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I don’t think you’re able to move topics unless your a moderator, but you can DM a moderator (like Kcin556 or Samson) and ask to have the topic moved. It’s not a huge deal, but more people will see this topic if it’s moved.

kk thanks! :smiley:

My school had these