Dream I had about Walmart and fire alarms.

I had a dream that I was in a Walmart store and the fire alarms were going off. The alarms were Wheelock MTs on the wall. Suddenly the horns silenced but the strobes continued to flash and an announcement was made on the PA system about the alarms which I couldn’t tell what they said. I went over to the entrance and the panel said “alarm silenced”.

I had a similar dream, but it was at a Costco, and there were Edwards 892’s inside.

I also had a dream like those. When I was at Best Buy, I heard a Simplex TrueAlert in high volume and the fire department came, it was a real fire.

Can’t say I ever had a dream like that before. Then again, I don’t remember my dreams most of the time. :stuck_out_tongue:

About 3 days ago I had a dream were I was in a Food-Lion and there was a fire. I ran up to a BG-10 and pulled it down. The Radionics annuciator beeped and it said “FIRE MAIN STATION”. Wheelock MTs started sounding in siren tones and siren tones and I ran outside as a Potter MBA bell rang and I woke up.

[quote=fierlarmz_09 post_id=84701 time=1564858006 user_id=5255]

I also had a dream like those. When I was at Best Buy, I heard a Simplex TrueAlert in high volume and the fire department came, it was a real fire.

[/quote]

And it was caused by an exploding laptop.

I had a dream that my school has a SpectrAlert Advance in continuous, 185 candela and high-volume in the bathrooms.

Yeah that isn’t a dream. That is a nightmare.

A nightmare is a type of dream.

I know. I was just saying that it was more along the lines of that. :stuck_out_tongue: