Does your local Walmart have a Radionics pull station?

All the Walmart stores in my area have a Radionics pull station near the customer service desk. The NAs and panels they have vary, but something they have in common is they all have a Radionics pull by the service desk.

Same with all the Wal-Marts near me BUT… the market walmart on the road near me have Bosch pull stations.

[quote="Fire alarms are cool" post_id=84767 time=1565376924 user_id=4187]

Same with all the Wal-Marts near me BUT… the market walmart on the road near me have Bosch pull stations.

[/quote]

Bosch bought Radionics in 2001.

The Wal-Marts were all built in the late 1990s WAY before 2001

The pulls all could have been replaced if the store had an upgrade.

[quote="Simplex 4051" post_id=84774 time=1565414180 user_id=18]

The pulls all could have been replaced if the store had an upgrade.

[/quote]

The county GIS says they were all built in 1998. I also saw some construction pictures and in the service booth there was a Radionics pull station.

The one with the Bosch pull station was built in like 2015 and it never had an upgrade. Just a couple shelving changes.

I do recall seeing radionics systems installed at target, the one in my town has Spectralert classic horn strobes. I haven’t really paid attention to my local Walmart’s fire alarm system.

My local target has a Radionics system with Spectralerts. I havent been to any walmarts (theres like none nearby) but most other grocery chains have Bosch systems with System Sensor NAs.

[quote="Fire alarms are cool" post_id=84773 time=1565398178 user_id=4187]

[/quote]

Not all, a lot of them In Canada were retrofits, after Woolco/Simpsons closed down. The one near me is part of a mall, and has 10" Edwards 439s everywhere. They actually added a whole bunch more, after the walmart was renovated with a grocery section. One of the stand alone stores has a EST Quickstart with Integrity horns, another with Genesis horns instead.

[quote=EdwardsFan post_id=84822 time=1565750009 user_id=85] [quote="Fire alarms are cool" post_id=84773 time=1565398178 user_id=4187]

[/quote]

Not all, a lot of them In Canada were retrofits, after Woolco/Simpsons closed down. The one near me is part of a mall, and has 10" Edwards 439s everywhere. They actually added a whole bunch more, after the walmart was renovated with a grocery section. One of the stand alone stores has a EST Quickstart with Integrity horns, another with Genesis horns instead.

[/quote]

Well “The walmarts were all built in the late 1990s” are only the ones in my area. Not all of them were built in 1990s. coughcouchMyrlebeachWalmartbuiltin2011coughcouch

I’m a bit disappointed that when I was down in North Carolina and we went to Myrtle Beach that I didn’t get to check that Wal-Mart out then. XD

[quote="Simplex 4051" post_id=84853 time=1566184889 user_id=18]

I’m a bit disappointed that when I was down in North Carolina and we went to Myrtle Beach that I didn’t get to check that Wal-Mart out then. XD

[/quote]

Theres 2 down there. 1 by Cookout and the now abandoned steak 'n shake has MTs and Radionics T bar and the one by ISI Fitness and Greg’s has Wheelock celling speaker strobes and bosch pulls.