NAs where it can be hard to tell a remote strobe and horn/strobe apart.

This is a thread to discuss NAs where the remote strobes and horn/strobes look similar and can be hard to tell apart.

The Edwards NA with the picture of the running man.

Without a doubt, the most tricky one for me to tell apart is the Mircom FHS-340R (sold in America as the Potter SH-1224). Those horn/strobes and remote strobes look absolutely identical.

I thought this topic was actually one where we talk about if it can be hard to tell a horn attached to a strobe plate apart as they look like one alarm together. XD

The hardest for me would probably be the Edwards Genesis which is the alarm with the picture of the running man on it. Honestly, I am not able to tell if it is a horn/strobe, remote strobe, speaker/strobe or chime/strobe.

With clear grille alarms such as the Genesis series, if there is no shiny spherical shape in the grille AKA the piezo speaker, the alarm is a remote stribe

The mircom/potter alarms with the exception of the LED series are the hardest tbh

I know that about the Genesis line but most of the time I can’t get close enough to see if there is anything in a grille which is why its hard for me to tell them apart.