Mini Test 70 Poll

How should I repost “Mini Test 70”?

• In 2 parts like before
  • In one long video
  • Don’t particularly care
0 voters

For reasons I don’t want to explain publicly, I am in the process of reposting most of my videos from my old channel to my new channel. This process technically started in late 2017, but it really took off in 2018.

At the time of writing this, the latest “Mini Test” I’ve reposted was Mini Test 56.

However, with the way I plan on reposting these videos, it won’t take long until one of those tests gets reposted, specifically, Mini Test 70. I say that because I’m about to do another video streak where I’d have a video scheduled to come out at least once a day (and it’s usually on weekdays). Why Mini Test 70? That test was split into two parts on my old channel originally, and I was on the fence as to whether or not to repost it in two parts just like how I did before, or post it in one really long video.

To get an idea, here are both parts for context:
Part 1: https://youtu.be/gtCUOw6KaKA
Part 2: https://youtu.be/9HUURy3HkcA

So, I’m leaving it up to you to decide whether to have it in two parts or not. This poll will expire in about a week or so before it’s posted. Depending on whether or not I can edit this post to have the polls close automatically down the road, I may have to request that this topic to be locked when the time is right.

Also, despite saying that I’m doing a video streak for my channel, I’m kind of losing interest in fire alarms, but that’s a story for a later time.

Personally I think you should do it in one long video instead of the two videos you had before because it can be very jarring to have to switch over to another video especially if you have to search for it.

I also forgot to mention, the results here are not the actual results overall. Prior to posting this, I have asked people outside of this forum the same thing.

Outside of this forum, here are the results:

[quote] In two parts like before: 0

In one long video: 1

Don’t particularly care: 1
[/quote]

(Note: I did not vote on behalf of one of the outside votes on this very poll. I could have, but I choose not to do that)

Also, to the mods/admins: would it be possible to make this topic a sticky? This poll is likely going to be running for a long time (perhaps at least for a few months), and I don’t want to keep bumping this topic over and over again, should there be a lack of votes (I guess posts as well, but I feel like votes are more important than posts).

I don’t think that they will go and sticky this topic. Only because they use stickies if what they have to say in a topic is important and very few people, including the mods come around here anymore sadly. :frowning:

I made your poll sticky for 15 days. My experience with polls on another forum and Survey Monkey shows that people interested in voting usually will do it in that time.

I looked through the moderator log and found the last moderator to log in besides me was on November 21. No wonder I feel like the Lone Ranger.

Huh. Guess I was wrong about only having important topics that everybody needs to read be the only types of topics that get stickied. Never mind then. Though the reason it feels like no mods have been here in a while is because this forum is starting to die fast and only a handful of people still come here.

Sorry for the bump, but I have decided to end the poll early since 1. I’m satisfied with the overall results (see below); and 2. I don’t want to take any chances of asking anyone else within the entire fire alarm community, should they not respond from my inquiry when a response is needed right away.

Overall results (combining the votes of this poll with results from people who “cast their vote” outside of TFP):

Two separate parts: 2 votes

Both parts into one long video: 5 votes

Don’t really care: 1 vote

I know that may not be enough votes overall, but I’m going to post the two separate videos anyway, but it’s going to be on “More firealarmveteran15” instead of my main channel.

To the mods/admins, I am requesting that this topic be locked.

Either way I can’t wait to see exactly how the video comes out when you post it! I will be looking for it!