integration of siemens with Simplex

Does any one have an idea about integration btw Siemens and Simplex in a way that the output from one to another is not only a relay ?

I’d like to ask: what’s the use-case for this?

Absent that, here’s some general guidance:

For a multi-building campus, Simplex offers a Network System Integrator that would let you monitor and control basic status of 3rd-party panels from a Simplex networked system. It uses inputs and output relays to send basic status signals (e.g. alarm/trouble/supervisory) and send commands (e.g. silence), but it can’t read detailed information.

If you are trying to set up two systems in the same building…
The network protocols are proprietary, so the only theoretical way to tie panels of different manufacturers together is relaying them.
That is a very bad idea, because it would likely violate codes in multiple ways, not to mention the possible technical issues of successfully installing such a Franken-system (e.g. an infinite loop of the panels re-alarming each other).
The point is, trying to tie different brands of panels together could cause all kinds of unpredictable problems, so you should never do it… ever. I have spoken!

If you’re adding on to an existing building, I’d recommend adding another panel from the same manufacturer that’s networkable with the existing panel (both Simplex and Siemens have backward-compatible networking). That way the panels will function as one system.

Please do it the right way. When you’re working with life-safety systems, the right way is the only way!

Thank you For your Reply .
I appreciate your advice and will take it in my consideration .
the reason why this happen is some times a client with a bad experience with some type of panels is expanding their projects which they want to tie together for local authorities rules besides minimization of the cost .
that’s why i was asking for a translator BTW different systems which could send receive detailed information From a system to another .

I was with Simplex for a little more than 40 years. There was never any mention of any kind of interface between Simplex and any other brand of fire alarm panel. Each manufacturer wants a facility to be all their brand of panels. I can’t imagine how such a rig would ever get (or keep) a UL listing. The costs for the end user customer would increase because any time an add, move, or change is made in one panel the other company would have to modify their system accordingly. At some time a malfunction could easily turn into a finger pointing contest with the end user customer caught in the middle. It would be an unworkable situation.