Fire alarms caught on Google Maps

Hello, this is my first topic. If this topic is already out there, dm me about it. So I am wondering, have you seen any fire alarms caught on Streetview?

I don’t know why you would considering Google Maps is mostly dedicated to outdoor views of areas and not indoor views of buildings, the latter of which is where you’d be likely to find fire alarm systems.

You can see inside many buildings on Street View!

Wow, had no idea. No, can’t say I’ve caught any fire alarms on Google Maps, though that’s probably due to a combination of not knowing you could see inside buildings via Google Maps and never having thought to look for them.

Some buildings have outdoor fire alarm NAs that you can spot on Google maps.

There is a type of streetview where you can see inside a building, and you can have a view at the fire alarms they may have.

There is a Spectralert Classic found in the Townsend Manor Inn here.

It’s kinda hard to see but there is a weatherproof Spectralert I found on google maps not too far from where I live.

That’s a pretty good find, you often don’t find fire alarms outside a building on Streetview, or do you?

[quote=FireAlarmLover5001 post_id=87012 time=1589101878 user_id=6106]

That’s a pretty good find, you often don’t find fire alarms outside a building on Streetview, or do you?

[/quote]

It’s possible to find them, you just need to very observant and you’ll find one!

I have just read that code in some areas requires buildings with fire alarm systems to have strobes located on the building near the entrance which are visible from the road or where the fire department can see them.