Has the fire alarm ever gone off when you were staring at an NA?

It happened to me once. I was in a building staring at one of the NAs (a Wheelock NS) and the building’s fire alarm system happened to sound while I was looking at the NA.

It happened once at my mom’s church, probably around 10 years ago. I was talking to one of her friends, and I looked over at the 2903-9101 + 2901-9838 combo in the corner of my field of vision, and it went off (in continuous). Turned out one of the younger kids pulled the alarm.

Also, I frequently keep one eye on the NA if I know there’s going to be a fire drill.

Yes. I once stared at a Klaxon Sonos sounder, this thing went off right two seconds after, saying it made me jump would be the world’s biggest understatement.

I had that happen once at a Walmart when I noticed one of the ceiling mount Spectralert Classic strobes was burnt out. Then the alarms went off while I was unaware that I was standing under a horn strobe…

This was probably '07 or '08, but way back in Pre-K I was right under a Wheelock RSSP with one of those 10" bells, and as I was staring at it - it went off, in continuous!

Yes… except I knew it was going to happen, and I was recording it. Does that count?
[YouTube]ju7oHhIFQWE[/YouTube]
(Available in stunning, lifelike 4K/60FPS! It’s like you’re really there.)