What are the "best" speaker strobes?

I’m looking to get a speaker strobe, but I’ve heard that they can have varying degrees of sound quality. Anyone have any opinions on which brand(s) of speaker strobes sound the best?

[quote="Gentex Guy" post_id=87850 time=1604889608 user_id=6212]

I’m looking to get a speaker strobe, but I’ve heard that they can have varying degrees of sound quality. Anyone have any opinions on which brand(s) of speaker strobes sound the best?

[/quote]

Wheelock E70’s have excellent sound quality. I know this from firsthand experience.

[quote=randomperson post_id=87853 time=1604896570 user_id=3878] [quote="Gentex Guy" post_id=87850 time=1604889608 user_id=6212]

[/quote]

Wheelock E70’s have excellent sound quality. I know this from firsthand experience.

[/quote]

Thanks! I’ve actually been wanting an alarm with an LED strobe, so I think I might consider the LED3 line of speakers. I assume that they would have sound quality that is as good or better than the E70s, but I could be wrong.

While I only have three speaker/strobes in my collection as of right now, I’ve found that my Simplex 4906-9151 has pretty good sound quality.