Buy Fire Alarm Parts - Mystery Boxes

Due to popular demand, we are offering our mystery boxes again, especially for collectors and hobbyists. Each box will contain a couple used fire alarm devices, and some promotional items from buyfirealarmparts.com and some swag from alarm conferences. Each box has different stuff, so some might have cooler items than others. Hopefully you’ll feel it is worth $10 (plus shipping).

We only made 10 of these, and when they are gone we won’t be shipping them again for awhile, so grab one while it lasts.

-Todd

Mystery Box: http://www.buyfirealarmparts.com/shop/mysterybox.html

I think I’ll buy one. Would there be like a horn-strobe in there? Or just a key or something worthless?

I’m definitely buying one of these.

Like the original offer from a few years ago, is there at least one device guaranteed that works?

I made sure each box had a couple used devices. None of the devices are guaranteed to work, but there is no reason they shouldn’t.

Thanks Todd! I just ordered two and I can’t wait to get them!!

Just bought one - I’m so excited!

Cool Idea! I will be ordering one ASAP

Almost missed this! Glad I saw it when it I did!

Got mine today, all the way up in Canada eh? :wink:

System Sensor P2475
Simplex 4098-9784
Lanyard
2GB USB Flash drive
custom BuyFireAlarmParts.com Leatherman micra
Ditek Screwdriver
Post-it notes
BFAP pen

Ran me an extra $23 with customs clearance…UPS always seems to screw me over…

Aww you got 2 alarms! I only got 1 and an addressable module…

He got only 1! The Simplex one is a TrueAlarm base ($120 value from Alarm Parts).

As for me, I got a Simplex speaker strobe and half an Apollo smoke detector… :slight_smile:

I got the following:
Simplex 4099-9003 dual action addressable pull station
Notifier FDX-551R addressable heat detector
ELK Low Battery Cutoff Module
BFAP Flash Drive
BFAP Leatherman
BFAP sticky notes
BFAP pen
BFAP business cards
Ditek frisbee thing

Now I ask: Todd, did you watch my videos and pack my box specifically for me? lol… I have an AFP-400 and a Simplex 4010 so I can use both of the devices I got from him.

mytechtime, can you show me a pic of the monitor module you got? and Green, I’m curious what apollo detector you got.

Are you interested in trading?
[attachment=1]IMG_20140402_234253.jpg[/attachment]
[attachment=0]IMG_20140402_234300.jpg[/attachment]

Nah, it’s an FCI module… Can’t use it on my Notifier panel.

What else but the 60A! :smiley:

If you ever sold that 60A to Todd, I have half of it now. :wink:

Anyways, you should be expecting a PM from me soon about wiring the terminals; mine did not come with a base.

Should still work.
I know with the GWFCI panels, we dont check the OEM code on module devices.

It doesn’t work… I’ve tried it.

If anyone feels like they got crap, then my product description was accurate. :wink:

It sounds like you guys really liked the devices more than the promotional items. Would you be interested in boxes of random used devices?

On behalf of all of us… HELL YES!!!

Don’t take it personally though- some of the promotional stuff is interesting. Including my System Sensor pen. :wink:

Yeah. Just keep the price low :wink: