Name That Fire Alarm! (2.0)

I’ve decided to create a second Name That Fire Alarm topic that isn’t someone else’s photo thread, and is slightly more difficult than the first one Name That Fire Alarm!

Name That Fire Alarm! (2.0)

Guidelines:

• Post a picture of a fire alarm device, either from your personal photo collection or the internet, and have other members attempt to identify it.
  • Anything you decide to post should be something rare, obscure, or uncommon, as to make the game more difficult and challenging for the other users. (That means no BG-12s or 7002Ts! :wink:)
  • If there’s a device you’ve seen and don’t know the model number, feel free to post it here! Other users may know it.

From Todd’s store, Name That Fire Alarm!

1 Like

That looks like a Potter Select-A-Horn/Strobe.

What’s this alarm…

Mike’s Automatic Sprinklers Company LTD Mystery Pull Station(Seem like to be a Canadian pull because it has French and English lettring)

I’m going to sticky this because besides being like a game to guess alarm models, I like the idea of the topic for if someone has a single or a couple unknown alarm devices that they want to identify.

Hi Andrew!
that is a great idea to sticky this topic Because I don’t want to bump a topic :lol:
Oh check this one!

Couch #F282/6
TeHeHe

From the Florida International University safety page, name this fire alarm!

And then you post something real common. :stuck_out_tongue:

You’d be surprised how many people don’t know what this pull station is.
In fact, if it’s apparently a “common device,” how come no one has identified it yet? :wink:

Great and in a way that’s my Favourit bell i search one of thoses rares :stuck_out_tongue: birds
And a rare and difficult:

hint: Trumpet

IBM/Simplex 4030-1 horn

Birds?

This bird is rare…

And really, get Chrome. You can get it on Mac, Windows, Linux(Heck Yeah :smiley: )
It has a built in spell/grammar check. :wink:

Pyrotronics MS-51?
I think that is what it is.

Name this alarm, from Boston, Massachusetts.

And from a website, name this fire alarm.

Simplex 2902-9739

siemens xls :smiley:

This one shouldn’t be too hard to name. :wink:

That is a Cerberus Pyrotronics Pyr-A-Larm HDC-24C. Very rare over here and I once believed that they were in my high school. However they were 2DCDs (now gone).

What’s this one