FACP frimware

Anyone have frimware files for some cooler panels? Looking into embedded systems, and thought it would be cool to see the flaws of the FACP frimware…

Lol. You drop off the face of the earth and you show up to ask for firmware? Lmao.

Anyways, what do you define as a “cooler” panel? I have some 4010, and 4100 firmware I could send you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do agree I vanished for quite a while. I was in my shop, and saw my fried Ansul Panel (which if I can get is flash file from Fire Lite, I’ll replace the CPU and have up and running again) and saw my pulls, and smokes, and made me come back on here.

I’m wanting firmwares because I’ve been doing reverse engineering on several extremally propriatary devices, and have seen so many “lethal” security holes.

If you could send the simplex stuff, it would be amazing. The Honeywell ( SK, FL, NOT, etc. Stuff appears to be encrypted.) Maybe simplex didn’t care that much as techs only have a way of getting it normally.

I’ve got no problem with you guys exchanging information about this, but just make sure these “holes” remain undisclosed. I don’t want a security breach on some life safety system being traced back to this topic, lol.

Thanks!

Yeah, if anything it would be a report. Not a “Do X get Y” type deal.

Also Congrats on the mod promotion :slight_smile:

I’m going to close this topic.
This is technically in violation of the rule on proprietary codes, however since it is not a direct violation, I won’t be issuing warnings to anyone.

[quote] P8.* Do not publically post panel access codes or backdoor instructions. If you need to ask or tell someone a code, do it over PM. [/quote]