Pyrotronics AI-30-- What is it?

I am replacing and old Pyrotronics SYSTEM-3 FACP that has 3 AI-30 boards in it.I can not find any documentation on that board. Does anyone happen to have a cut sheet or manual that explains the terminal connections and what they do?

Thank you for your assistance.

Double check to see if these are actually AE-30 boards. It’s possible that the lettering was obscured or simply poorly printed, making the rather thin “E” appear like an “I” on the board.

Here’s a photo of what the AE-30 board looks like to provide visual confirmation. There were several minor variations, but this should serve to represent the general appearance.

If this is the case, here’s some documentation for the AE-30: Smart Information Delivery

This board is attached to a ZU-35.

See pic below

sorry here is the pic

Guess I cant post pics yet.
But it is attached to the bottom of the ZU-35 board.

Thanks again

The attachments feature was damaged in a server crash last year, and unfortunately is still inoperable.

I’ll send you a PM with my email so I can post the images for you from my end.

Hello,

I apologize if the necro is frowned upon, but System 3 information is at a premium so I thought I would share my experience.

The AI-30 is a 6 terminal isolator that piggybacks off two of the mounting screws for the card to the chassis.

I do not have a cut sheet, but when viewed from the back you can see that the terminals are joined together with diodes. The adjacent pairs (1A and 2A, 3A and 4A, 5A and 6A) are connected such that the first terminal is the input, second terminal is the output.
The application they are used in for our customer is to protect the card from transient voltage. Any conductors that pass outside of the building go through and AI-30 first.

My picture is poor, I will get a better picture of the AI-30 and the back of it next time I am on site. You can see it hiding under the bottom cap of the ZU-35.

I found an old install sheet for that in our shop. Sounds like you might have remote annunciators or other system modules.

See below (only one side of install sheet).

Imgur