Any Recommendations for places to buy devices

Hi All,

Does anyone know where I could order some Honeywell group addressable devices that ship cheaply to australia ?, doesn’t matter the brand because I have a FCI 7100.

It kinda sucks that there isn’t many American devices here but on a side note we do have SpectrAlert Advances for fire brigade notification lights on the outside of the buildings.

Many Thanks
Newton

Is this for an actual system or a hobby system?
Well I’m sure shipping is going to be pretty expensive given your location.
As for anything else, someone more experienced with this kind of things should be able to answer your questions.

I was gonna say ebay or amazon, but you won’t find them there. I suggest contacting Honeywell directly. They will charge you more for the devices and shipping, but it is probobaly the only way to get it.

It is for a hobby system, there isn’t a fire alarm collection community like there on here in Australia unfortunately.

[quote]

I was gonna say ebay or amazon, but you won’t find them there. I suggest contacting Honeywell directly. They will charge you more for the devices and shipping, but it is probobaly the only way to get it.
[/quote]

I wish I could get devices as cheaply and as easily as you guys can :smiley:

If you got a friend from America, have them buy it and ship it over to you and just pay them back, that way you avoid liability things etc etc etc.