Need help identifying a smoke detector brand through the cover

About 2000 to 2001, we replaced the smoke detectors in our house with Kidde i9040s outside in the hallway in front of the entrance door for each apartment and a Kidde 900-0102 Combination Carbon Monoxide Smoke Detector in the hallways where the bedrooms are but before we had these smoke detectors, my late grandfather took down the old ones to put the new ones up. I thought he removed all of them but there were the remains of one of the old smoke detectors in my front hall when I knocked the cover of it off while helping my mother tome the old A/Cs out to give to my sister. I was wondering if anybody could tell me what brand these smoke detectors are? They look like this but without the LED light.

I would really appreciate it if someone could tell me what this smoke detector was. Thanks!

My parents had a battery operated smoke detector like that in the crawl space of their old house but the test button was clear and also doubled as the flashing LED light. I was a Sunbeam and it had the name in raised lettering on the cover. It has a continuous piezo horn rather than a pulsating one. The detector was from the early 1980s. The vents on the detector were identical to this one and so was the shape of the detector. Don’t know if it is a Sunbeam as well. This one also looks to be from the early to mid 1980s.

Well of the few times that I have heard it go off, it wasn’t a continuous horn but rather just rapid fast beeping. Almost like an oven timer if that makes sense. I hope this helps.

Perhaps the smoke alarms in your house were branded by a different company, but the one I have in my collection was sold by Dicon (model number SA-4).

Its definitely the Dicon S-A4 then. The picture on your website is almost the EXACT same picture of the cover that was on our old detectors. Not sure if they are rebranded differently from how they are in Canada, but it is definitely that model. Thanks for the help!