Fire Inspection Report question

Hello everyone!

My name is Nicola. I am not sure if this is the right forum to ask that but if it’s not feel free to remove my post.

I am running a company and I have installed fire alarm system from Mircom and I need to install some fire inspection report. I need help to choose a fire inspection software. I was planning to give a try on the Aries software developed from FireLab Inc https://firelabinc.com/. Has anyone tried this software? Could you give me review of this software or other similar software that will generate fire inspection reports.

Cheers,
Nicola

I just want to make sure I understand your question, but basically you are looking for software to help perform and document fire alarm inspections? I don’t have any direct experience with any such software, but then I don’t feel that I’ve ever really needed to use it. Personally I find it just as easy to use my own forms for inspections. Use Excel or Word and generate your own forms. You won’t have to worry about getting locked into software that will be obsolete in a couple of years, or have to continue to pay to update. But again, that’s just my preference.