Siemens MXL Programming Help

Since this is not a dire situation, I figured I’d post this here since I do not have the panel yet. There maybe a chance I can pick up a used MXL-IQ panel next week for a decent price (and definitely for addressable Siemens systems). I realize not much can be changed on this without the software and I was wondering if any one in this community can help with providing the software and security key or a configuration file that I can hopefully upload to the system? There are ways around this as the panel probably already has devices in there already and I can just hook up a pull station with the pre-defined address of a pull station already in the system. However, in order to get the most out of it, any help or someone you know can help (besides Siemens) that would be AWESOME!! Since I’m getting a good deal on this, I figured I’d take the chance.

You literally cannot program anything in an MXL without the software license or programming dongle. Try to find an FS-250, they’re programmable from the front keypad.