Favorite Fire Alarm Box Design?

What’s your favorite fire alarm box design?

• Wheelock “Square One” Box (Mid-late 90s)
  • Wheelock “NACalert” Box (Early 2000s,)
  • Wheelock/CooperWheelock “Red” Box (Mid-late 2000s)
  • Wheelock “White” Box (White box with rendering of the alarm, 1980s-90s)
  • Original Exceder-Series Box (Blue with actual photo of an Exceder, 2010-ish)
  • Current Exceder-Series Box (Brown with rendering of an Exceder)
  • General Simplex Cardboard Box (Specify further if you want)
  • System Sensor L-Series Box (Current)
  • System Sensor SpectrAlert Advance-Series Box (2006-2017)
  • System Sensor SpectrAlert Classic/MASS-Series Boxes (1990s-2006)
  • Edwards “General Signal” Box (1990s, with the bright blue and green stripes on a white box)
  • Original Gentex Commander-Series Box (Blue box, late 1990s-early 2000s?)
  • Current Gentex Commander-Series Box (Yellow box, current)
  • Am I missing an important one? (Specify)
  • Other (Feel free to specify)
0 voters

This may seem like a bizarre topic, but it’s something I’ve been wondering for a while, and I don’t think it’s ever really been discussed on this forum. I’m only going to include some of the more well-known and “enthusiast-oriented” boxes in the poll, but if you have another favorite box, or if you think I’m missing an important one in the poll, feel free to let me know.

Gentex. All the way. Even though i hate yellow, i love their boxes lol i have like 8 of them. Except one of my strobes came in a WHITE box with a label slapped on top. I was so mad. jk

I equally like any of system sensor’s boxes. From MASS’s to L-Series. They’re all nice

Uh I’m a bit confused. When you say “fire alarm box”, what exactly do you mean by that? Could you explain it so it is more clearer?

The cardboard boxes that the alarms are packaged in.

I simply mean the packaging the fire alarm comes in, although I can see how ‘fire alarm box’ would be a bit misleading.

OK yeah now I understand it. Thanks for clarifying.