Wireless smoke detector?

So I have a weird question. I want to put smoke detectors downstairs in my living rooms but this is impossible to do since I can’t physically wire stuff. Is there a wireless detector that has like a module that connects to a conventional panel? Or is this not a thing.

I assume that this is for a hobby system/home system. I think that you are looking for a product consisting of a wireless smoke detector with a receiver that could be wired to the IDC. While I don’t know of any products like this, there are fire panels that implement wireless technology. I believe that Honeywell has a panel in the 20-P line specifically meant for fire that can use wireless detectors, but I don’t know whether it’s addressable or conventional. I’ve got a GE Concord 4 Fire and Burglary panel that is a hybrid of wireless and wired. I have a smoke loop on the top floor and wireless detectors for the floors below. The system is very flexible. I use a Potter PSN-64 NAC power supply for supervising the NACs.

I can only think of one complex solution that will not meet any codes, but you could take a Concord 4 with wireless detectors, and with an output module or snap card (which use form-c relays instead of a 12v output), you could program for Fire alarm, and State of System Status, and you’d have trouble and alarm relays. Though you would have to reset two panels. This might not be helpful unless you have the materials lying around, but my point is that it’s not impossible, but it can work.

It’s intended for a home security system and not listed for use in a commercial fire alarm system, but take a look at the Linear DXS-73 wireless smoke detector and DXSR-1504 receiver. It should be able to tie into your conventional system as you describe. There are probably other brands out there too, though a lot of wireless smoke detectors interface directly with a security panel now, rather than a standalone receiver like the Linear model.

Well, I don’t know of any products of fire panels that implement wireless technology. But, as @harrison said that you can look at the Linear DXS-73 wireless smoke detector and DXSR-1504 receiver.
But, still as you said you can not physically wire it, so why don’t you hire an electrician who can install a smoke detector for you?
There are many electricians who know how to install the smoke detectors at an affordable price. Like, last month my neighbour a Los and installed a smoke detector by hiring a local electricians in Havertown PA area.
If you want, you may hire an electrician who can assist you to install the smoke detectors for you or you may install a wireless smoke detectors throughout the home by linking them together which will provide security for detecting smoke and fires.

Alright, Thanks guys!