Autocall is officially back! Rebranded Simplex equipment confirmed!

Please note: Autocall products will be sold through 3rd party vendors as well as Tyco. Autocall equipment does NOT work on Simplex equipment, and Simplex equipment will NOT work on Autocall. Autocall techs, unless they are also Simplex techs, will not be able to access Simplex equipment for programming or anything.

All of the above is what I was told when I had the opportunity to meet with a Tyco rep recently.

http://autocall.com/

not surprised, this is the exact model other brands have taken.

siemens has identical panels branded as either desigo for siemens directly, or cerberus for their dealers with no inter-compatibility despite being identical. was just a matter of time before johnson controls did it with simplex.

So both Autocall and Simplex will be rebranding TrueAlerts or will Simplex make a new horn and give the TrueAlert to Autocall?

I think and hope they both keep them. I like Simplex TrueAlerts!

Oh wait never mind. I just realized that just because one brand is using a horn from another brand that they rebranded, it doesn’t mean that the original brand won’t be able to continue using the same horn. If it did then Wheelock which Siemens used their horns to rebrand wouldn’t have been able to use the ZNS since Siemens rebranded that also and they were being sold at the same time. LOL

Gentex/Potter/National Time use the Commanders, and a TON of manufacturers use BG-10s and BG-12s. So that proves the point.