Simplex Voice Evac Messages

I was wondering if anyone happened to have an MP3 file of the messages played in either of these videos. I’ve been looking for files for years yet haven’t come up with anything, and wondered if anyone had further insight on this. I understand these are custom application messages and by no means were default ones.

Destin has those messages posted to his website, but you would have to have a registered account in order to access those sound files. Unfortunately, though, if you don’t have an account (which I suspect that to be the case), you’re out of luck as that he has since disabled registrations due to priorities in life.

I have sent Destin a message, which includes a link to this very topic, but, so far, he hasn’t responded to it just yet.

Now, I could just download those sound files and send them to you via email, but I figured that that might be too risky. Anyone else got any suggestions?

I’ve made the folder of Simplex voice messages public so you can access it without an account. Enjoy!

If I remember correctly, I made the 4100U whoop tone by pitch shifting and time stretching the older Simplex whoop. I think the chime tone was just a recording I made of my 2902-9234. Unfortunately, I don’t have either of those sound files anymore.