Control Module Types on MS-9600UDLS

So I’m scrolling around the Fire Lite MS-9600UDLS manual, and I stumble upon this chart here:

What are the differences in Horn, Bell, Sounder, and Control Types? It seems as if they would perform certain functions but I don’t see how they would activate or code differently.

The following information is what I have picked up from reading manuals and a little experience in programming panels. If any of this is wrong I would be interested to hear what is correct.

I’m pretty sure the Bell circuit is meant for unsynchronized signals like bells or older horns, while a Horn Circuit is synchronized. Sounder circuits get constant power with the System Sensor sync pattern but the sounders that are connected do not sound until individually instructed to do so. A strobe circuit is similar to a horn circuit except that by default it will be nonsilenceable. Resettable power means the module will have a constant 24V output except when you press “Reset.” HVAC Shutdown will turn 24V on or off when the system goes into alarm or when a specific sensor goes into alarm, and the power turning on or off will signal a connected HVAC unit to shut down to prevent smoke spreading in the air ducts.