Favorite Addressable Control Panel?

My personal favorite addressable facp would have to be the Notifier NFS2-3030. I love the large graphical display that is featured on the 3030 and I also like how easy it is to understand the panels functionality. I wish it was a little simpler to program, but what can I say? It’s a fantastic addressable system.

Unpopular opinion here, but the 4100ES. Addressable notification, big screen, and pretty expandable.

I’ll meet in the middle and say E3.
Definitely much less proprietary than the 4100ES (and 3030 I believe) but also far more modular. The stock screen is pretty big, but you can even add an S3-style control interface.
I’ve seen small cabinet E3 systems and I’ve seen very large cabinet E3 systems.

I’m actually quite a big fan of the Silent Knight addressable stuff. I own a Silent Knight 5820XL-EVS and I love it. The built in voice control is integrated very well with the primary panel hardware and software. The screen is relatively big compared to a Fire-Lite MS9050/9200UDLS and while the software has a bit of a learning curve compared to Fire-Lite, I find it a little more polished and a lot more customizable. The cabinet is big too.
An added bonus, the panel doesn’t read ID codes on System Sensor protocol so I have a few Notifier FMM-101 mini monitor modules which are cheaper than the electrically identical SK-MINIMON modules and I don’t get a “Wrong Type” trouble. The “Flexput” circuits are great, too. You can program them as a regular NAC, a synced NAC, constant/resettable aux power, a dry contact input, or even a conventional input zone. Highly versatile!
These systems are also relatively expandable. There’s the option to add multiple SLC loop expanders, NAC extenders (which have Flexput circuits too!), annunciators, remote voice control annunciators, amplifiers, etc, and they all connect via a 4-wire SBUS.