Solution for Rented MDU

I work for a ARC agency. We have rental properties that we have people in. NYS requires fire protection for these units beyond what local jurisdictions require. I was emailed today by a director asking if we can install a “wireless” heat detector in a attic space. It needs to be connected to a central network within the premise. Not to central station. Currently we have Kidda smoke/co combos in the units. But they have a limitation of 12 devices. My thought is to install a Vista 20 with wireless smoke, co and heat detectors. Anyone know of any other products out there that have this capability with out a physical panel?? Thank you for your time.

If this is truly all that is required and wireless devices are allowed by the state and local AHJ, you can replace one of the wireless smoke detectors with the Kidde model RF-SM-ACDC, then interconnect hardwire it, on a new AC circuit, to one or more HD135F heat detectors in the attic. That will not count towards your maximum of 12 wirelessly interconnected smoke detectors. According to their literature, regardless of whether they are wired or wireless, you can have a maximum of 18 interconnected alarms including smoke, heat, or CO, where you have a maximum of 12 being smoke alarms.