I have a question.

So I was at Kroger today and I saw a siren and a bell mounted on a pole. The bell was on the left and the siren was facing the exit. What is the siren and bell for? :stuck_out_tongue:

Assuming you’re in or nearby Canada, I would say that the siren would be for a security system, while the bell would be for the fire alarm system.

[quote=DownsLife+Safety post_id=79915 time=1523066212 user_id=4181]

Assuming you’re in or nearby Canada, I would say that the siren would be for a security system, while the bell would be for the fire alarm system.

[/quote]

Thank you for telling. P.S. This i in South Carolina. Thanks! :stuck_out_tongue:

Is the bell red or grey?

It was gray. 8)

[quote="Fire alarms are cool" post_id=79917 time=1523067413 user_id=4187] [quote=DownsLife+Safety post_id=79915 time=1523066212 user_id=4181]

[/quote]

Thank you for telling. P.S. This i in South Carolina. Thanks! :stuck_out_tongue:

[/quote]

Oh, well…
I don’t know then if that’s the case. I’d assume it’s a bell for the fire alarm system

If the bell was gray it’s most likely not a fire alarm bell. It’s probably either for the doorbell at the loading dock or the security room.

[quote="The Big Green" post_id=79940 time=1523209491 user_id=2562]

If the bell was gray it’s most likely not a fire alarm bell. It’s probably either for the doorbell at the loading dock or the security room.

[/quote]

Oh. Ok! :stuck_out_tongue: